London Jobs Board
The purpose is to provide excellent client service, You will work closely with your team to develop successful client relationships and deliver on agreed objectives. This role would suit a strong administrator who wants to learn and develop with a strong work ethic.
1. To respond timely and professionally to all client enquiries.
2. To work in close partnership with all external (sales) and internal departments.
3. To both perform the role and maintain documentation in accordance with CS procedures.
4. To support internal teams to ensure the quality of all work that is delivered to the client is of the highest standard.
5. To invoice promptly and accurately.
6. To ensure forecasts, WIP and accruals are completed on time and are accurate.
7. To keep yourself informed of the latest industry and company developments to help with personal and professional development.
8. To raise any concerns immediately with your Line Manager.
9. To undertake and comply with all training as requested.
10. To perform any other duties that may be required.
• Strong Administration experience
• Good client facing skills.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Numerate and literate – GCSE pass grade preferred.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV