London Jobs Board
Have you ever worked in a school?
Have you used the school's database system SIMS?
Have you supported a school in their Admissions process?
A primary school located in the heart of the London Borough of Hackney requires a School Admissions Officer.
The role is based in the main school office but will involve talking to parents in the front line reception area. The school takes all Covid rules and social distancing very seriously and requests that staff are observant of this at all times when meeting visitors.
This position is a temporary post offering:-
– Competitive rates of pay
– Working during school term time only
– Weekly pay
– Excellent transport links
– Contributory pension
– Randstad discount opportunities with many high street retailers
– £300 'recommend a friend' bonus scheme
– Administering the school's admissions for the September 2021 intake using SIMS
– Speaking to parents to arrange school visits
– Meeting with parents and taking them on tours of the school
– Welcoming visitors onto the school's site
– Ensuring all visitors are recorded on the school's entry system
– Briefing visitors on health and safety
– Supporting the Office Manager with other administrative tasks, including the school's attendance
– Answering incoming calls
– Updating the school's database – using SIMS
The ideal person for the role will have:-
– Experience of working in a school setting – this is an essential requirement
– Ideally with experience of the School Admissions process
– DBS clearance on the DBS update service (Randstad can support you in processing this)
– Strong communicator
– Quick learner
– Able to multi-task
If you want to hear more, then please press the apply button now and one of our experienced consultants will make contact with you. We look forward to hearing from you
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV