London Jobs Board
Informa is a leading international intelligence, events and scholarly research group.
We're here to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of brands and a range of products and services, we connect businesses and professionals with the knowledge they need to learn more, know more and do more.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 10,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
12-month maternity cover contract
Vertical: Pharma Intelligence
Line Manager: Phil Jarvis
The C+D Administrator supports the entire C+D business ensuring essential tasks are completed in a timely manner. With specific responsibilities supporting sales and ensuring accurate month-end revenue reporting, this role also supports editorial and customer support. The C+D Admin also supports the raising of POs and timely payment of suppliers.
· Prepare and upload weekly quizzes for Update Plus Modules
· Upload weekly unplanned learning log sheets
· with pharmacists or learning personnel
· Update plus fulfilment queries/manual access
Sales support tasks
· Add new customers/suppliers onto the invoicing systems
· Input sales orders onto ASOP for marketing services and the C+D data team
· Query any discrepancies between on all reporting systems – Trackers/salesforce
· Liaise with finance to investigate any blocked or held accounts
· Liaise with each team to ensure all order confirmations/POs are correct for all orders and ensure these are saved on each pipeline
· Save order confirmations into share point and add links into the team trackers/pipelines
· Month end – check reports and ensure figures add up
· Run charge copies and send to invoicing for processing
· Weekly copy chasing for online inventory, bespoke emails and e newsletters
· Raise PO’s for all departments within C+D and marketing
· Chase overdue payments and urgent payment queries
· Organise new supplier set up
· Update C+D budget tracker
· Process invoices from contributors and suppliers
· Process monthly invoices from QSS, ARRK, Citipost (postage) MRC (print) and CCM (production)
· Check update plus access and cancel access accordingly in line with monthly bounced dd report
QSS support tasks
· Payment/update plus fulfilment queries direct and via QSS. These come directly from customers via updatemydetails and haveyoursay inbox or via QSS or Diane Munn.
· Monitor the haveyoursay and updatemydetails inbox for customer queries
· Monitory C+D Jobs inbox – uploading job vacancy ads onto the C+D site for pharmacies/advertisers/agencies
Experience in office administration preferred
Previous experience in an administrative role (ideally in sales or finance)
Strong excel skills will be an advantage;
Excellent attention to detail;
Ability to manage several tasks/ projects simultaneously;
Excellent organisational skills.
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates, we are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritize promotions internally. Our benefits include:
* Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
* 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
* Competitive Benefits
* Work with high quality specialist products
* Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
* Share-Match options – become a shareholder
* Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV