London Jobs Board
We are working with a high end clinic in the heart of central London to recruit a permanent full time experienced Aesthetic Nurse. The Clinic provide specialised skin treatments and non-surgical treatments.
Aesthetic Nurse Job Role:
As the Aesthetic Nurse you will be accountable for delivery of services within the clinic, achieving budgeted sales targets whilst ensuring their customers are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service. You will work closely with the manager and Aesthetician following a team approach to ensure the success of the Clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent customer experience.
* Dermal Fillers
* Anti Wrinkle Injections
* Signature Treatments.
* Registered Nurse/NMC PIN
* Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber and qualified in the use of Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Fillers.
* Recent Aesthetic Nurse experience within cosmetics.
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
* Experience consulting and treating clients for aesthetic treatments, Skin consultations and home care products
* Administering IV vitamin therapy , Phlebotomy
* Experience in a fast paced, service led environment
* Passion for exceptional customer service
* Ability to work autonomously and to protocols
* Confident to try new marketing ideas & promote the clinic.
* Enjoys working as part of a team and has a friendly, positive approach to customer service
* Up to date revalidation and DBS Clearance
* BLS trained including management anaphylaxis
* Experience in the luxury service industry
* Experience in PRP and advanced skin treatments are an advantage
* Effective Communication, fluent English is a must
* Ability to take initiative, decision -making and problem solving expertise
Experienced Aesthetic Nurse Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV