London Jobs Board
Assistant Project Manager | £30,000 – £36,000 | – Assistant Project Manager for a London Based multi-disciplinary design consultancy – We are inviting an APM to Join the planned expansion of an innovative MEP team, specialising in providing design & advisory services across a wide range of sectors.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of project types such as commercial, residential, education, and healthcare.
Your role will include:
* Assist in Managing Project Directories
* Liaise with Clients, Contractors,a nd Suppliers
* Time Manage and Plan Scheduling of the Project
* Producing reports and specifications
* Undertaking site inspections
* Sort burdgets, spend, and forecast the cashflows
Key attributes and skills:
* Experience in a Construction Environment
* A management qualification – RICS, AMP, or PRINCE2
* Skills in CAD
* Knowledge of Contarct Administration (JCT)
* Ability to communicate well
* Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients.
To learn more about this position, please contact Lucy at Bemillion or submit an application to arrange a confidential discussion
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV