London Jobs Board
We are recruiting for a Band 7 MRI/CT Radiographer to join a Modern, Luxury private hospital in St John's Wood on a permanent full time basis.
Band 7 MRI/CT Radiographer Job Role:
As the Senior Radiographer you will work as part of a team delivering a high standard of imaging, paying close attention to the welfare of patients, visitors & staff. You will carry out CT & MRI examinations to a high level of radiographic skill & undertake general X-ray/Fluoroscopy examinations as required.
Senior MRI/CT Radiographer Duties:
Reporting to the Imaging Services Manager, the post holder will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users. To strive for and maintain the best standard of diagnostic imaging and efficiency for our users at all times. The role will require rotation throughout all of the modalities (CT, MRI, with some extension to Core Services.
* Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc equivalent.
* HCPC Registration
* You will be rotating across both CT and MRI within their unit, so having experience within both modalities in essential.
* Background in the NHS of the UK's Private Healthcare sector would be beneficial.
* Have competencies across at least 2 of the following modalities – MRI, CT, Core Services (general radiography, Theatre)
* Able in administering IV Contrast.
Experienced Senior MRI/CT Radiographers apply today to secure a quick interview
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV