London Jobs Board
The Business Analyst will understand and document project requirements and acceptance criteria using appropriate tools and techniques e.g. workshops, user journeys, data analysis, process modelling, mock-ups.
You will also, decompose high-level business and user requirements into user stories, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
The role will involve:
* Managing requirements through the change control process and ensure all changes are fully auditable. Capturing internal and client approvals and document within the required documentation.
* Reviewing the acceptance of requirements to provide confirmation that implementation is complete and meets the specified acceptance criteria.
* Participating fully in project meetings, including sprint planning, retrospectives, customer meetings and customer demos.
* Providing Business Analysis support to the Delivery Manager/Technical Product Owner (as required), including the identification of risks and issues, providing appropriate communications and escalation, as appropriate.
* Participating in peer reviews and inspections of relevant documents (Requirements, Design, Test Plans etc.), and work items derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly and quality assured.
Excellent communicator, strong problem solver, highly analytical and autonomous. You will also have/be:
* Previous experience of working as a Technical BA on large, complex projects.
* An excellent, pragmatic, and sensible attitude under periods of high pressure.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
* Experience of guiding and coaching others.
* Experience of Agile and collaborative working practices.
* Technical experience of Cloud services, APIs, data, business intelligence and coding would be an advantage
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV