London Jobs Board
Care Manager Learning Disabilities London – £40k
** Must have Strong experience working within Learning Disabilities **
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to start their journey with an exclusive provider within London who manages outstanding services for people with Learning Disabilities.
The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager with excellent communication skills that is capable of leading and motivating a team. As Registered Manager you will be expected to successfully manage a small sized Learning disabilities service.
My client is very keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the services are run in accordance with company and CQC policies
• MUST have CQC Registered Manager experience in the LD and Autism sector
• Staff management/appraisals/Training
• Previous or current Multi-site management
• To ensure that regular review of all policies takes place at the specified intervals
• To advise the registered provider regarding the direction and development of policy with regard to the services of The Home
• To ensure that the management system defined by the Registered Provider is carried out
• To carry out the responsibilities of the Registered Provider as defined in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and subsidiary regulations and standards statements
• Previous experience in multi-site management
• Current or previous registered manager experience
• Extensive experience working with Learning disabilities
• Ability to manage a number of services when the time comes
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Driving Licence
• Up to £40k (dependent on experience)
• Great Company Benefits scheme
This role is ideal for a registered manager looking to join a well-established company who wants to continue their career within the care sector for the next 5 years or so!
Please contact Fiona at Amber mace on (phone number removed) for further information or send your CV to apply
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV