London Jobs Board
A leader in the provision of fire protection services is looking for experienced fire door installers/engineers to join their team. You will be working on domestic projects, carrying out new installations, upgrades and maintenance works too existing doors and frames. The work will cover throughout the London region but based out of the East London area primarily.
The successful candidate will have:
* At least two years experience working with fire doors
* A strong background in carpentry and joinery
* NVQ or equivalent in carpentry
* Experience working to FIRAS standards (desired)
* Experience working on social housing FRA contracts
* Full UK driving license
This is a permanent opportunity and will come with a company vehicle.
Great opportunity to join a fast growing fire protection contractor which can offer training to become a certified FIRAS installer and a generous bonus scheme!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application by applying via this advert and one of the ProGroup team will be in touch
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV