London Jobs Board
Innovate Services Ltd are an Award-Winning Contract Catering Company specifically catering for Schools and Colleges across the UK.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef to be based with our fantastic team at Alperton Lower School, London, HA0 (Wembley area)
This role is MATERNITY COVER FOR MINIMUM 6 MONTHS
At Innovate Services Ltd, we’re more than a school caterer. We’re driven by creating a positive food culture and helping more students eat better food. Making a positive social impact is at the centre of our identity. We tirelessly learn, develop and make improvements in every way, every day.
Delivered by our distinct and industry leading brands covering over 160,000 students: Innovate, Cucina and IFG Independent, we are committed to driving…
* Better school meal uptake
* Better long-term eating habits
* Better environmental impact
We are looking for someone who brings:
* Great People Management skills and is confident to manage performance through the day to day operation.
* Enjoys motivating and developing a team by promoting strong working relationships.
* A track record of reaching targets and deadlines including stock control.
* Experience of running a smooth and efficient catering service and able to identify further sales opportunities.
* Great understand of health and safety and food compliance.
* Passion for healthy food and creative flair, responsible for cooking and menu planning on a large scale.
* Great Customer Service with a passion for promoting a fun and efficient team
* Works well under pressure, and is comfortable in a very flexible, fast paced working environment.
What we want to give you:
* Term time employment which means 39 weeks a year and 4 weeks holiday
* Monday to Friday only
* 40 hour contract with working hours 7am to 3pm
* £9.50 per hour Depending on Experience
* Free uniform
* Internal development opportunities
Please be aware a trade test will be required during interview.
Innovate are committed to the safeguarding of children and our employees share this commitment. Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check, which Innovate Services Ltd supply the cost for.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer – if you require any assistance for the interview process, please detail within your application. All information is kept confidential and in compliance with GDPR requirements
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV