London Jobs Board
Impact Food Group is an Award-Winning Contract Catering Company specifically catering for Schools and Colleges across the UK.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to be based with our fantastic team at Oaks Park High School, Ilford, IG2 for our Innovate brand.
We have one role available working term time 39 weeks per year (plus 4 weeks paid holiday)
Monday to Friday- 6.30am-2.30pm (37.5 hours)
This role is paying £10.50 per hour (£16931 per annum)
You will work with the Executive Chef to produce a variety of meals from fresh seasonal ingredients. We are looking for a candidate with contract catering experience as a chef.
We are more than a school caterer. We’re driven by creating a positive food culture and helping more students eat better food. Making a positive social impact is at the centre of our identity. We tirelessly learn, develop and make improvements in every way, every day.
Delivered by our distinct and industry leading brands covering over 160,000 students: Innovate, Cucina and IFG Independent, we are committed to driving…
* Better school meal uptake
* Better long-term eating habits
* Better environmental impact
We are looking for someone who brings:
* Great People Management skills and is confident to manage performance through the day to day operation, supporting the Executive Chef.
* Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
* Experience of a total fresh food background, and be able to demonstrate your passion for fresh, quality seasonal produce.
* Great understand of health and safety and food compliance.
* Passion for healthy food and creative flair, responsible for menu planning.
* Great Customer Service with a passion for promoting a fun and efficient team
* Works well under pressure, and is comfortable in a very flexible, fast paced working environment.
* A positive outlook with a great can do attitude, willing to gain new skills.
What we want to give you:
* Monday to Friday only, no weekends
* Working 39 weeks per year plus 4 weeks holiday
* 40 hour contract
* £10.50 per hour
* Internal development opportunities
A trade test will be required for this role.
IFG are committed to the safeguarding of children and our employees share this commitment. Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check, which IFG supply the cost for.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer – if you require any assistance for the interview process, please detail within your application. All information is kept confidential and in compliance with GDPR requirements
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV