London Jobs Board
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises (no social housing), mostly within the M25 area . Applicants should have Commercial qualifications with at least 3 years. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various trades, as well as core combustion skills.
There is full technical support and scheduling of works from our office base near Stansted.
Salary: £46,000 & an estimated £5k over time
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Hertfordshire
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
* Competitive salary
* Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Bonus incentive schemes
* Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
* Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
* Auto enrolment pension
* Training and development
* Sickness insurance scheme
* Life insurance
* Tech desk support
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, CCN1, CENWAT
* Knowledge of a variety of Commercial appliances and maintenance.
* Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
* Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
* Full UK driving licence.
* You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
* You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV