London Jobs Board
Becoming a Commercial Manager with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial 6 months contract as a Commercial Manager based in London but initially working remotely. The Commercial Manager will have strong negotiation skills and experience of negotiating commercial contracts, strong project management skills and capable of identifying and extracting commercial opportunities for DCC.
What you’ll be doing:
· Developing project plans and tracking and monitoring against the successful of approved plans
· Delivering strategic improvement project plans that drives key business outcomes and Commercial maturity
· Editing and assuring tender documents and supporting the Procurement Managers where appropriate.
· Maintaining audit trails for procurements and cost control purposes
· Contributing to development of contract terms and conditions alongside DCC core commercial team and legal advisors
· Collaborating with business analysts to incorporate service requirements into requirements specification schedules
· Contributing to development of pricing mechanisms, service levels and service credit mechanisms
What we’re looking for:
· Experienced Commercial Manager or other relevant commercial roles
Experience setting up supplier frameworks, NAO framework experience is highly desirable
· Experience managing supplier contracts through procurement and service delivery
· Strong project management skills including RAID
· Experience of identifying and delivering new business opportunities
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· An eye for detail, ability to review/quality assure documentation and provide constructive feedback
· Resilient and able to manage challenge and comfortable working at pace
About Smart DCC:
Smart DCC believes in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s going to support the mass roll out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. That makes this a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure and sustainable energy supply for the future. If you thrive in environment of change and innovation, then Smart DCC is the place for you.
Smart DCC are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What’s in it for you?
· A very competitive day rate
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact (url removed)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV