London Jobs Board
The Court of Protection Lawyer
Our client, a modern and an established firm in the Legal 500 are looking for an experienced Solicitor to their Court of Protection team. Experience required: between 1 – 6 years PQE. The role will involve dealing with complex, high value estates. This role relates to Property and Affairs (not Health & Welfare). Salary up to £60k, DOE.
Candidates will also be expected to have experience in administering estates and general probate work.
The Court of Protection Lawyer role will involve:
* Running of files and working with the Deputy in dealing with the Court of Protection, The OPG, the individual and their family to establish long-term relationships and to ensure all decisions are made in their best interests.
* Preparation of general Court Applications.
* Preparation of Statutory Will Applications
* Represent the Deputy at Court of Protection Hearings
* Investigate suspicions of Financial Abuse
* Estate Administration
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV