London Jobs Board
Deputy Imaging Manager – MRI | Central London
£57,000 p/annum incl. Welcome Bonus and much more benefits!
Our client is searching for an experienced Radiographer currently looking for an opportunity in assisting the running of the Imaging Team. Private Hospital which is offering a very exciting opportunity to be part of the changes they are going through!
The department is a small and very welcoming team of radiographers. They are looking for someone that is going to fit in well with dynamics of the imaging department and maintain and push the patient care. For this opportunity you’ll need to be prolific in MRI and have at least 5 years’ experience.
The Imaging department currently offers a range of services inclusive of; General Radiography, Digital fluoroscopy, Mammography, Ultrasound, Multislice CT, MRI, and Bone Mineral Density Scanning (DEXA).
Key Skills and Experience
* Management / Supervisory experience.
* At least 5 years’ MRI experience
* Strong clinical ability in management and treatments
* Ability to analyse to liaise with the Clinical Services Manager and contribute to the strategic, operational and development of the hospital.
* HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
* 50 / 50 split between management and clinical duties
Salary and Benefits
* Competitive salary up to £52,000 per annum
* Additionally, potential welcome bonus for the right person
* 37.5 hours – Monday to Friday
* 33 days holiday per annum (Increasing to 38 days)
* Pension contributions start from 4.5% increasing to as much as 10%
* Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks.
* Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
* Progression possibilities throughout the company.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on (phone number removed).
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV