London Jobs Board
DEVELOPER PROGRAM MANAGER
* Prestigious London location
* Long term temporary contacts
* £140.000 per day
Gi Group currently have an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's leading telecommunications companies as a Developer Program Manager for Mobile Phone. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation of the mobile service developer activities in Europe, helping to increase the visibility of HMS products, develop the ecosystem, and establish good cooperation with partners.
* Build relationships with influential partners in the mobile service industry, recruit campus ambassadors, and promote ecosystem development.
* Work with partners to plan online or offline developer activities to help partners and build good relationships.
* ·Evaluate and improve the effect of the activity, publicise the activity after the activity, and summarise the experience of the activity.
* Act as an interface to work closely with service partners for day-to-day operations
* Assist the Operations Manager in organising promotions and events for the European market services (online/offline)
* Collaborate with HQ product teams to improve user experience and optimise business performance
* Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs, and expectations
* Excellent understanding of the EU mobile market, and local developer companies, services, and products
* Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills advantageous.
* Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment
* Fluent English, both written and oral skills essential and the ability to speak any additional European language would be a plus
To apply for the role please send your CV or for more information please call (phone number removed)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV