London Jobs Board
I am currently hiring a DevOps Engineer on permanent basis with a learning aptitude and wants to get into design and implementation. Someone who is up & coming, high performing, is self-directed, can independently manage their time, and take pride in delivering high-quality work.
We're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us build a modern, best practice, robust and automated distributed cloud architecture. You'll be involved in defining infrastructure and observability standards and frameworks, implementing our cloud infrastructure strategy, and ensuring our systems are robust, resilient, and redundant. We have stringent SLA requirements that mean availability is key, and you'll have the opportunity to bring your opinions and best practices into the company and set standards. We deal with large amounts of data and integrate with a variety of systems and hardware.
If you are one and are looking for a new career opportunity within a vibrant, modern fast-paced company, then I'd be interested to hear from you.
Broadly, you should have:
* Several years proven experience in DevOps roles
* Experience with Linux and cloud architectures
* Experience configuring and managing databases such as Postgres (DB2 is also a plus)
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Experience with devops automation, CI/CD, and monitoring tools and platforms
* Awareness of critical devops and agile principles
* Familiarity with containerisation technologies
* Experience with infrastructure scripting / infrastructure as code technologies
If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV