London Jobs Board
Are you a qualified Economics Teacher seeking cover work in September?
A Secondary school situated in North West London are looking for a long term Economics Teacher for extra support and to allow extra planning and catch up time for students. This teacher will need to be flexible and dynamic in response to varied responsibilities depending on cover needs and staff absences.
Benefits of the role are:
* Working with a team of experienced teachers
* Planning as a team not individually
* Car parking and good transport links
* The school are happy to negotiate pay and provide support with an induction day
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Working in line with the school's policies and procedures
* Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement, and support
* Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions.
Requirements of the candidate:
* A QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
* Strong behaviour management skills and a background in teaching Economics
* An enhanced DBS that is on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS.
* Being available for a trial day if successful
If you are interested in this role, or have any questions, please contact Maureen on (phone number removed)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV