London Jobs Board
Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £30 000 – £40 000/annum
We are recruiting for a Electrical Design Engineer to work for an established and respected organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a small focused team that are committed to the design, construction and operation of quality Electrical Distribution Networks. The client is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and forward-thinking Electrical Design Engineer to ensure the effective delivery of High Voltage, and Low Voltage (HV and LV) Electricity Distribution Networks.
We are interested to speak with Electrical Engineers who has experience in designing Electrical Distribution Networks.
* The Electrical Design Engineer will design High Voltage (HV) and Low Voltage (LV) electricity distribution networks.
* Ensure compliance and design to electrical standards and specifications.
* Verify the electrical designs using WinDebut.
* The Electrical Design Engineer will participate in the review and update operational procedures and technical standards.
* Maintain and develop relationships with ICP’s and DNO’s.
* Electrical design experience with the ability to use IT based design software.
* Electrical Engineering degree
* Project Planning of LV and HV connections
* Have an innovative approach to problem solving.
* Team player
* LV or HV, electrical design experience (advantageous)
* The client will develop and invest in your career as an Electrical Design Engineer
Please get in touch immediately if you are interested – we want to hear from you
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV