London Jobs Board
The marketing function at Octopus is a “COE” (“Centre of expertise”). This means that all the brand, marketing and comms activity across our financial services businesses and parent company ultimately sits in one team, and reports to a single Marketing Director. This role is in the Marketing Centre of Expertise, working particularly on the Octopus Investments marketing programme.
Octopus Investments provides a growing number of expert investment solutions that solve a range of niche tax planning scenarios for investors. Our primary audience is the financial adviser community in the UK (approx. 27k of them!) who we rely upon to distribute our products. So it’s B2B2C marketing!
We’re looking for an Events Manager to work within the Marketing COE. We’re known in the industry for creating the best event experiences with engaging content that stands out from the crowd. The perfect person will have a passion for bringing concepts to life through events and creating unique experiences for clients.
Core responsibilities will include:
* Full ownership of our broadcast channels (webinars and live ‘TV’ shows, as well as physical events for financial advisers and investors).
* Channel strategy including platforms, processes and integration with other teams and systems.
* Working with the marketing strategy team to ensure the events align to business priorities and have momentum and a clear lead handover process with sales.
* Working with the content team on theming and content to bring concepts and stories to life.
* Working with the digital and UX team to create consistent and engaging end-to-end customer journeys
* Coming up with ideas to make our events interactive and stand out from the crowd.
* Production and organisation including sourcing and booking in speakers, recordings, testing and running on the day.
* Performance analysis and feeding back qualitative and quantitative analysis to stakeholders to improve our events in the future.
* Ownership and delivery of the third-party events strategy.
* Ownership of our awards programme including sponsorships and submissions.
* This role works with an Events Assistant who works part time and has the possibility of taking this as a full time line management responsibility in the near future
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV