London Jobs Board
Salisbury Group are looking for a Facilities Manager to join our team in London, on our OVO energy contract.
As the Facilities Manager, you will be based in the two London offices (Notting Hill and Kensington), working as part of the internal property team, supporting the operation of those buildings and ensuring delivery of Salisbury contractual responsibilities. Will need to work closely with the front of house and Executive Assistant teams, so experience of these dynamics will be an advantage.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of a range of leading facilities management services within these high profile buildings, ensuring that the client’s asset is safe, fit for purpose, and fully operational in accordance with client and customer expectations, and also the high standards of service associated with Salisbury Group.
You will hold responsibility for the delivery of all reactive and planned maintenance services, across all hard and soft FM products, whether self-delivered or delivered through our supply chain.
As the budget owner, you will also be responsible for managing revenue and costs within the building.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
* Health & Safety / Compliance
* Operational Planning
* Managing the Building
* Customer Management
* Customer Satisfaction
* Managing People
* Management of Resources
* Supplier Management
* Quality assurance
* Business Support.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
* GCSE in English and Maths or Equivalent
* Accredited Health and Safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Managing Safely
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
* Able to demonstrate a track record in property management and delivering FM services across an extensive and diverse property portfolio.
* Experienced at managing, influencing and operating within a multi-client/contract environment.
* Experience of working with and managing direct and outsourced service delivery teams.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage a team of FM professionals to deliver their business objectives.
* Financially aware with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation.
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the issues surrounding the delivery of all FM services, including statutory requirements and applicable legislation, and the ability to verify and demonstrate performance through measurement, monitoring and auditing.
* Knowledge of current trends and thinking within the FM market and able to demonstrate ability to apply such trends in an operational setting.
* Have a track record and ability to effectively manage a P&L and deliver against business targets.
Video Assessment Required for shortlisted candidates.
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It’s simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV