London Jobs Board
An ambitious Fashion Administrator is required to join an established fashion supplier to the high street retailers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator with 6-12 months experience within a fashion company to join a motivated team who supply mid – high end products to Retailers.
* Supporting the Production team
* Cutting swatches
* Sample management
* Taking notes and minutes in team meetings
* Filling in technical documents
* Labelling up samples
* Filing paperwork
* Checking customer purchase orders
* Assisting with couriers and deliveries
* Data input of orders etc
* A minimum of 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role within a fashion supplier is essential.
* Must have experience with organising couriers – DHL etc
* Must be fully pc literate including Word, Excel, etc
* An accurate, methodical and organised attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good numerical skills is essential.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV