London Jobs Board
Our client are a main contractor that specialise in high volume residential projects. They are currently recruiting for a finishing Foreman for a 12 month contract
The purpose of the role is to support the Site Management team by overseeing the quality of finishes and full management of the snagging for each room/apartment.
Day to day duties will include:
• Carrying out quality control inspections from 1st fix stage until completion of all applicable trades such as carpentry, M&E, plastering, ceramic tiling, floor covering, painting and decorations etc.
• Responsible for closing out quality defective works and carrying out 'snagging lists'.
• Responsible for supervision and coordination of all trade teams
• Full management of health and safety
• Progress reporting to senior management team.
Previous experience working on residential projects is essential.
Essential construction tickets required:
Who we are:
Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV