London Jobs Board
Redrock are currently looking for there client an enthusiastic and experienced Fire Door Installer to join our growing team. Due to the nature of the work, we are seeking someone who has a good understanding and experience of working on fire door installation but can assist im upskilling the right individual. ourc lient mainly works in the commercial & Social Housing area.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Install new and replacement Fire Doors in a competent manner.
* Be able to identify labels, CE marks and plugs to show that a door is certified.
* To be able to ensure that the choice of frame / line / casing and intumescent smoke seals are compatible.
* Be able to identify that the frame specification is correct for the doors rating.
* undertake small remdials and upgrades on exsisting doors
We are looking for someone with the energy, drive and enthusiasm to provide exceptional service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
* A good all round knowledge and understanding of Timber Fire Doors and associated furniture.
* An understanding of the regulations relating to the gap allowance between fire door and frame.
* Extensive knowledge of BRE, MB Trada, FIRAS or FDS equivalent.
* A good understanding of BS8214 AND BS9999.
this is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing business with great potential
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV