London Jobs Board
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French speaking EMEA Consultant (Analytics)
Salary: circa up to £55,000 pa DOE
Can be based remotely in England in cities such as Manchester, Leeds, Northampton, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Reading, Coventry, Liverpool , Southampton, Newcastle, Bristol, Wolverhampton
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference 706AN,
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a dynamic & fast growing Consultancy offering Software Solutions and analytics across all sectors
– Part of the Global Customer Success Team, you will provides on boarding, consulting and training services to customers
– Maintaining cultural awareness ensuring the successful execution of pre-defined services, relationship management immediately following the sale
– Uncover new opportunities through execution of existing problem-solving methodologies.
– Develop and deliver innovative software solutions to consulting clients
– Identify business challenges and develop specifications & requirements to reach best solutions
– Collaborate across internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work
– Demonstrate expertise in the customization, configuration and deployment of commercial software products
– Develop deep understanding and train colleagues on value proposition of service offerings
– Work with training materials specialist to ensure training materials are current and effective
– Suggest improvements to global standards to keep Customer Success offerings current and innovative
– Work with Senior Analytics Consultant to provide technical and consulting solutions to customer analytical challenges
– Conduct training classes for customers and employees on operation of products features
– Work closely with other Analytics Consultants to assist in developing and reviewing technical training programs
– Travel to industry conferences and/or customer sites to assist with customer discovery, relationships and promotion
– Coordinate marketing activities focused on Education and Services within the Customer Engagement Lifecycle.
– Coordinate cross-functional processes that help deliver on customers
– Fluent in English & French
– Additional fluency in German – advantageous
– Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Statistics or related discipline preferred
– Applicants with equivalent work-related experience will also be considered
– Significant Experience using analytics software, such as SPSS, JMP, SAS, Python, R, or similar products.
– Strong experience with data preparation is a plus.
– Knowledge of real-world applications of statistics is desired.
– Demonstrated experience in delivering course content is desired
– Experience is in a commercial or professional environment is preferred
– Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Ability to analyse, interpret, and derive insight from complex quantitative data and information
– Self-starter, entrepreneurial mind-set, and desire to grow the business
Salary: circa up to £55,000 pa DOE
French Selection UK – The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV