London Jobs Board
Full Stack Java Developer – 6 Month Initial Contract – Fully Remote – Inside IR35
* Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promote re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support.
* Stay current with technology and form best practices.
* Possess good understanding of design patterns.
* Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
* Analyse, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participate in code review sessions.
* Provide input and technical content for customer facing documentation, user help materials and customer training.
* Practice TDD/BDD, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test strategy for functional and non-functional requirements.
Experience working as a Full Stack Java Developer
***Please note that this role has been deemed to be insider IR35 so to be considered for this role, candidates will need to work via an Umbrella company
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV