London Jobs Board
One of my clients in London that is a leading independent real estate consultancy. They have been established in 1991 in London, we are now a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants, and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
We are now recruiting a Graduate Fire Engineer to join our London office. The graduate will join a growing, expert team to assist them in all aspects of fire engineering, whilst working towardschartership.
* Assist with providing FE advice and services across the business.
* Work with teams in developing and cross-selling FE to clients.
* Develop fire strategy documents for new projects and refurbishments.
* Assist with due diligence, passive fire protection and fire systems surveys.
* Prepare reports, take part in design team meetings, liaise with client representatives, as required.
* Assist senior team members with expert witness testimony.
* Business Development and Client Care awareness.
* Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
* Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
* Respect Company Values.
* degree or MEng in Fire Engineering, work experience in a commercial property environment ideal but not necessary
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel)
* Clean driving licence
The ideal candidate will have a professional and can-do attitude, be self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and be able to prioritise and multi-task. He/she will have excellent organisational abilities to be able to balance different tasks ensuring deadlines are met whilst maintaining highest levels of accuracy. He/she is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure and importantly is passionate about the built environment and fire engineering
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV