London Jobs Board
I am currently working with schools in Orpington and am looking to recruit graduates who have SEN experience, for a range of positions working with pupils with SEN.
Ideally you will need to have recent experience of working in a similar environment, however we will consider experience that has provided you will the transferable skills and experience to excel in the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Outstanding behaviour management strategies, with a focus on positive behaviour management.
• Experience of working with children, young people with challenging behaviour, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD),
Social Emotional or Mental health (SEMH) or other Special Educational Disabilities (SEND) which have impacted on behaviour.
• Sports/coaching background or experience of delivering workshops arts or drama etc.
• Ability to build positive and nurturing relationships that help to build confidence, and boost attainment.
• Good Literacy and Numeracy skills to be able to support with the Primary national curriculum.
In return for your hard work you will have the opportunity to grow and develop and work with some amazing pupils.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV