London Jobs Board
Job Summary: To administer COVID-19 tests to patients in a testing centre, providing exceptional levels of customer care.
To ensure that guidelines of COVID-19 safety are followed meticulously and with a high level of compliance.
Job Responsibilities: –
● Complete COVID-19 Antigen, Antibody and PCR tests.
● Deliver exceptional customer care and support.
● Communicate potential risk involved with the completing a COVID-19 Antigen, Antibody and PCR test to all customers.
Health & Safety
● You will complete mandatory training on multiple health & safety procedures
and infection control.
● The work of Healthcare Specialists in centres brings contact with human body
fluids, tissues and hazardous chemicals.
● You will contribute towards health and safety audits and action recommended
● Ensure any incidents related to Health and Safety are recorded appropriately.
● Accurately follow Corona Test Centre guidelines on the use of PPE.
● Ensure Antigen and Antibody test samples are run accurately, and the results
Health and Safety: Agreement to the terms of Health and
Safety Policy will be required.
The following hazards are associated with this job role:
Working with body fluids and tissues. Working with chemicals which are controlled
Centre Policies: Adhere to all Centre policies and procedures.
Other Duties: Undertake any other duties as designated by the Area Centre Manager
or Centre Manager under the clear understanding that they will be consistent and of
similar level of responsibility to those duties outlined above.
Confidential/ Personal Information: In the discharge of their duties the post holder
may often be in possession of confidential/ personal information.
They must not disclose or discuss such information outside the place of work or within the place of work except in the proper discharge of duties
● To work flexibly in reflection of service needs may include an extended
● Working hours are dependent on centre opening hours which fall between the
hours of 7:30–18:30.
Place of work
● This is a centre based role.
● There may be occasions where you are required to complete testing at an out
of centre location.
● Care Certificate
● Infection & Prevention Control COVID-19
● Equality & Diversity
● Manual Handling
● General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
● SOVA & SOCA
● Sepsis Awareness
Experience & Knowledge
● Knowledge of health and safety in the healthcare sector.
● Experience working in a laboratory environment.
● Experience taking blood (Venepuncture).
● An understanding of accident causation, risk and hazard identification.
● Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
● Having high attention for detail.
● Being able to work under pressure.
● Ability to work on own initiative.
● Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines.
● A strong commitment to the improvement of customer care
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV