London Jobs Board
Head of Customer Acquisition
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
South West London. UK
Our client is a technology company that is focused on delivering your weekly groceries from your favourite stores right to your door in as little as one hour. Their primary USP is providing big basket shopping i.e. your full weekly shop, with fast delivery times – this is something neither the supermarket delivery services or other delivery providers can offer. They are Ireland’s leading same day grocery delivery service (one in every 10 Dublin households has shopped with them!) and have just launched into the UK, with plans to expand aggressively.
They are growing fast and new consumers are key to that. They are looking to hire for the first time a Head of Customer Acquisition. You will create the strategy, and develop the execution for all our online and offline paid advertising activities. You will be expected to deliver substantial user and revenue growth and support brand campaigns.
You should have knowledge and recent hands-on experience in online and offline advertising, including paid search, display, mobile, video, social, programmatic, digital out-of-home (DOOH), native advertising, and other channels. You will be results-driven with a track record of leading initiatives that result in sustained growth.
* You will be responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition.
* Responsible for integrated acquisition strategy, working over time to identify the optimal split of budgets against channels and campaigns to drive optimal CPAs
* Overall responsibility for paid search, display, mobile, video, social, programmatic, digital out-of-home (DOOH), native advertising, and other channels
* Leadership of agency relationships in Ireland and the UK.
* Responsible for developing, testing and implementing strategies,creative and content to drive first orders against a business plan and within CPA targets.
* You will be responsible for the definition and optimization of tracking and attribution methodology and dashboard, including online and offline channels where possible.
* At least 5 years experience in a hands-on customer acquisition role, this can be brand or agency side, but you must be able to demonstrate evidence of driving user and revenue growth with paid advertising activities.
* It is essential that applicants have very strong grounding in app and mobile marketing – they are an app-first business.
* Hands-on experience in leading digital marketing / performance marketing strategy across:search, display, mobile, video, social, programmatic, digital out-of-home (DOOH), native advertising, and other channels. Knowledge and integration with offline channels is highly desirable.
* Strong analytical background, with experience working with an MMP (we use Appsflyer), as the primary tool within the acquisition function
* You will be highly numerate, with a strong degree and good communication skills.
* Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
* Experience of working multi-market.
* 3+ years experience of building teams.
* Someone who thrives in a start ups and enjoys building new ideas from scratch with a lovely, lively bunch of people.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 18350/4cvl.
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV