London Jobs Board
My client is a rapidly growing start-up looking to bring on board a Head of Growth to develop and optimise the sales and marketing funnel to deliver rapid growth in their user base. This role will head up the marketing team (3 total including yourself), as well as working closely with the product, sales and engineering team. You will have a wide remit to be creative in how this is done and autonomy of how you would use the budget to maximise the results.
Please Location: Remote locations within +/- 4hrs of GMT time zone (Main headquarters London)
What we look for:
* Experience working as a growth marketer in a B2B software start-up, driving measurable results that you’re able to articulate. You’ll be looking for a step-up position where you can build up the function yourself.
* Experience working with marketing and design tools and social platforms, such that you’d be able to execute end-to-end experiments by yourself.
* Creative, highly analytical and data fluent, able to independently drive the analysis of data to form conclusions.
* Not afraid to learn new things, to ensure that your work is tailored to the specific business context.
* High sense of urgency and hunger to try new things at pace.
* Comfortable figuring out how to manage your budget.
* You must have experience working in a start-up environment and going through the growth stages.
* B2B SaaS experience would be beneficial.
Aspects of this role include:
* Answering the question of ‘how do we get in front of our target users as much as possible?’ Running a series of quick experiments once we’ve identified new places (targeting campaigns etc).
* Setting up analytics of who we get from any targeting campaigns.
* Attribution tracking through cookies etc. Identifying who looks at what when it comes to our content. When someone visits our website, do they click on certain things? We need someone who will build the infrastructure for all of this.
* How do we get them engaged using the product?
* Being able to case study as part of the interview process is key. Then being able to draw the right conclusions from what the analysis and numbers are showing.
* Use creative channels to drive growth – the scope of this role isn’t limited to organic/paid search, and social.
* Influence content direction and work with the rest of the Marketing team to produce content that is needed for the experiments.
£80,000 plus equity package (And further benefits)
Please do apply for this exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV