London Jobs Board
What’s it all about?
The Implementation team are responsible for managing end-to-end lifecycle of client or network partner integrations (onboarding, offboarding or remediation). This strategic role will be responsible for driving successful implementations of client and network partners integrations for Visa Payments and managing the implementation team to ensure the growth of Visa Direct. This may include:
* Lead, develop and manage multiple teams including Readiness, Client implementation and Network implementation teams.
* Ensuring implementations are prioritised for Visa Direct’s strategic vision and successfully transitioned to BAU
* Overall planning, directing and oversight responsibility of multiple implementations and integrations
* Escalation point for issues during implementation and integration lifecycle and liaising with a broad range of Visa Payments, Visa Direct, Client and Network Partners to drive forward resolutions
* Managing allocation of implementation and integration resources across client and network integration teams globally
* Support continuous improvement of the implementation and integration playbook
* Continuously monitoring progress and providing status updates to key VPL and Visa Direct stakeholders
What we expect of you, day to day.
This strategic role will report to the VP, Operations and shall:
* Provide leadership and strategic guidance during the various phases of implementation and Partner Integration to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and resources are in place to support a successful implementation and rollout.
* Understand the key complexities of each integration to assess the impact on delivery timelines and alignment with strategic objectives.
* Build a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership through coaching, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of Visa products, systems and procedures.
* Deliver large scale implementations and aggregator integrations using appropriate agile management techniques, lead integration team and build capability and excellence (in an agile, lean practice)
* Work closely with exec stakeholders, delivery teams as well as internal and external partners to define/refine requirements, ensuring a clear and common understanding of scope and priority of deliverables, manage interdependencies and impacts among implementations and integration programmes and/or portfolios
* Lead and co-ordinate implementation and integration teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement and work with other heads of roles to promote effective cross-functional delivery
* Support and troubleshoot impediments and drive to resolution
* Establish effective organisational and delivery structures, ensuring decision making at the appropriate level.
* Lead implementation and integration governance and management as well as inputting into annual planning.
* Collaborate with Business and Technology Sponsors to develop implementation and integration roadmaps.
* Maintain a strategic focus through ongoing dialogue with business partners, seeking to gain an understanding of key strategic objectives.
* Lead readiness managers to prepare and create playbook for client and network integrations.
* Identify improvement opportunities for implementation processes, and ensure documentation is updated and training is provided to the impacted stakeholders.
* Oversee maintenance and management of Client Launch Model and Network Partner Implementation Playbook.
* Define and manage operating model to support the launch and implementation plan for client and network implementations.
* Assess and communicate the impact of implementations and transition to BAU against the overall scalability and stabilization objectives.
* Build effective relationships with network partners and clients to enable effective delivery of implementations.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within both Visa payments Ltd and Visa Teams to ensure that Readiness can effectively support the deployment of products
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV