London Jobs Board
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE: PANW), is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. In this newly created opportunity, we are looking for an extraordinary GSOC Intel Analyst, with a passion for protecting corporate assets, including people, property, and information. You will build and lead a program to deliver international programs, products, and services related to the Safety & Security business function. Reporting to the Intel Supervisor, you will work closely with Finance, IT, HR, Engineering, Sales, and the Real Estate & Facilities team. We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced and dynamic company.
* Creativity counts! Work with senior leadership – and ultimately every employee – to translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical application for safety and security. We don’t want static “standards”, but we do want to clearly articulate certain principles and guidelines, as well as a continuously-evolving collection of best practices.
* Analyze and process all source information to produce intelligence reports, presentations, travel briefs, and security assessments that provide Intel with Site Security, Intelligence, Protective Intelligence, Travel Security, and Global Issue Intelligence.
* Monitor, identify, and analyze, worldwide internal and external threats against Palo Alto Networks assets and people utilizing open-source information and social media monitoring.
* Create written country/locale assessments, scenario analyses, and risk trend assessments to protect Palo Alto Networks operations worldwide.
* Provide travel security monitoring and assistance to Palo Alto Networks’ global workforce.
* Monitor trends, develop recommendations and advise Regional Security Managers and Palo Alto Networks leadership on emerging global issues that could impact Palo Alto Networks business.
* Partner with Travel and HR to effectively manage and/or influence Travel safety and security programs.
* Partner effectively with key groups such as IT, Real Estate & Facilities, Procurement, Finance, Legal, and HR. Maintain regular communications with a variety of stakeholders, to ensure that all concerned parties are well informed.
* Be a champion for diversity and inclusion
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV