London Jobs Board
Sales Account Executive
Probrand is a multi-award winning and market-leading technology services provider with over 25 years of experience. We provide IT products, managed services and solutions to our clients across small to medium-sized businesses and all areas of the public sector.
We believe in delivering excellent customer service and put innovation at the heart of everything we do, with customers in mind.
Our hard work and success have seen us recognised as a Top 100 IT reseller and number 1 'Superstar leader' in the Digital Maturity Index.
As we continue to grow, we are now seeking a Sales Account Executive to join our team on a full-time basis working from home.
– Basic salary between £25,000 and £35,000 with uncapped commission scheme and OTE
– 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
– Option to buy and sell annual leave
– Access to our Bupa Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 health and wellbeing support
– Tailored benefits platform – includes discounts on retail and leisure
– Cycle to work scheme
– Quarterly employee awards – monetary awards given to top performers
– Long service awards
– Training and development opportunities
– Brand new city centre office location – including gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with experience working within the IT sales sector, especially at product level, to join our multi-award-winning business.
We’re committed to providing our employees with the training and development they need to grow their skill set and knowledge and provide simple innovative software 'tools' to support them in their role.
What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course under our commitment to personal and professional development through the Government’s apprenticeship scheme.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to work from home and ensure they have a positive work/life balance that means they are productive, positive and geared towards succeeding.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities for all IT requirements and delivering excellent customer service to our clients.
Working closely with Procurement, Sales Specialists and other colleagues, you will identify new opportunities, develop relationships with new and existing clients and close deals.
Additionally, you will:
– Research and gather business intelligence across various markets
– Promote our brand to existing and new accounts
– Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts
– Provide quotes for customers and close orders
– Produce monthly sales figure reports
– Liaise with specialist teams to drive lead generation
To join us as a Sales Account Executive, you will need:
– At least two years’ sales experience within the IT sector, especially at product level
– Upselling and cross-selling skills
– Analytical skills to include data recording, analyse reporting and detailed gap analyses
– Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport over the phone
– The ability to work under pressure whilst building a pipeline of business, dealing with customer expectations to a high standard and meeting monthly targets
– To be a proactive self-starter with ambition and drive to succeed
Other organisations may call this role Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Online Sales Executive, IT Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Channel Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive or Account Executive.
Webrecruit and Probrand are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Sales Account Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV