London Jobs Board
This role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), is a competitive role designed for a candidate with 1-2 years experience of management accounts who is eager to learn and progress.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are a property company in the City of London with offices around Europe and in the US. The company are steadily growing and looking to add another junior team member on a temporary to permanent basis with the view for progression.
The key responsibilities in this role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), will include:
– Producing management accounts packages including commentary
– Accruals and prepayments
– Assisting with the production of the P&L
– Balance sheet reconciliations
– Assisting with budgets and forecasting
– VAT returns
– Accounts Payable duties including processing of invoices and bank/supplier reconciliations
– Credit card reconciliations and expenses
– Immediate start
– Based in the City of London
– Accountancy based and Financial Services backed
The successful candidate for this role, Junior Management Accountant (immediate start), will:
– have 1-2 years experience of Management Accounts and in Finance
– have excellent numerical and Excel skills
– be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
– Progressive role
– Competitive salary
– Working a diverse Finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV