London Jobs Board
Job Title: KS 1 Teacher
Location: West London
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Primary Teacher, to join a 2 form entry primary school located in West London.
This small primary school is looking to appoint a second teacher in year 2 for September, the school have a welcoming supportive SLT and a strong family ethos.
The school are looking to appoint an inspirational Teacher who shares belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a school settings. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic primary teacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
– Be a qualified Primary Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed. Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
– Demonstrate recent experience as a Primary Teacher or trainee Teacher
– Hold good honours degree or equivalent in B.Ed.
– Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
– Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
– Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates, who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ali Izagaren at GSL Education
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV