London Jobs Board
The Mill is looking for a Lead Developer who can manage. lead and execute technical projects using a full stack of software, across a broad spectrum of interactive and experiential work within The Mill Experience team. You are an exceptional leader who can develop software and content for client and public-facing interactive experiences. You will create solutions for technologically complex projects.
You and the team will work with a multidisciplinary group of developers, artists, producers and strategists to develop groundbreaking interactive and experiential products for our clients. We combine expertise from the interactive and film industries to advance real-time visuals and experiences.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
* Lead the development efforts across a number of interactive and experiential projects. As Lead Developer, you would be very hands on and actively contribute to developing and leading the technical efforts on a project
* Work together with the Creative Directors and Producers to define a project roadmap
* Work with the Creative Technology Director and other technical leads to develop and roll out technical best practices across the team, from coding standards, naming conventions and asset organization
* Work with real-time supervisors to continuously improve upon pipeline and workflows
* Ensure technical documentation is completed for all projects and guide other members of the team in continuing this practice
* Assist with mentorship and career development for teammates to help meet department goals
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV