London Jobs Board
1 year maternity cover post working with adults with Global learning disabilities, dual diagnoses, autism and behaviour of challenge, forensic histories, substance misuse and under transforming care.
The post is in a fully integrated Multi-disciplinary team, carrying out Care Act/Strength based Assessments, Support plans and Reviews, Mental Capacity assessments and Best Interest decisions, Safeguarding enquiries, Risk Assessments and Protection plans, CoPDOLS work, Placement moves and Hospital Discharges and Duty.
Must have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation, good communication and IT skills, an ability to work as part of a team and on their initiative and an ability to WFH and meet with Service users as necessary under current national and local Covid guidance.
· someone who is over 6 years qualified
· has experience working with adults with global learning disabilities
· Has worked in places for longer than a few months at a time
· Is not looking for a more senior/management role
· Who is able to work on their own initiative and be professionally accountable
· And who in interview is able to provide clear evidence of their skills, knowledge and experience of the relevant legal and policy framework, ethics and values and how they apply that in practice
Don't forget…Eden Brown Synergy offers a £250 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £250 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Becky Dewis, call today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV