London Jobs Board
A High End Property Estate are seeking an experienced lettings administrator to work within their busy Residential team. Ideally degree educated, you'll be liaising with HNW individuals and deliver exceptional customer care and tenant management.
* First line of communication for inbound requests for assistance from Residential customers and direction from Residential Department colleagues.
* Triage and allocate resource to identified issues.
* Visit site / customer to determine response where necessary (including crisis management).
* Liaise with Residential Manager to keep appraised of situation and obtain instruction / approval.
* Raise work orders and complete feedback loop (customer and contractor), close down jobs when confirmed that the customer is happy with the resolution.
* Ensure satisfactory resolution of reported issues.
* First approval of reactive maintenance invoices (2nd approval sits with Residential Manager).
* Responsible for minimizing gross to net leakage in the areas that the individual supervises (e.g. reactive maintenance).
* Responsible for management of keys (e.g. logging of keys returned at end of tenancy in TRAKA system) and provision of duplicate key sets at customers request for units in the portfolio they cover.
* Provide access to specialist supplier / providers where required.
* Liaise with the customer with regard to Complaints – escalate issues that arise from Service Desk to Resi Managers and support Resi Managers with resolution as required.
* Control key return from contractor base.
If you're keen to apply to send me your CV to the address below
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV