London Jobs Board
Proventa International is a Management Consultancy within the Life Sciences and Healthcare sectors. Working with leading emerging-to-large Pharma, Biotech and Academic Institutions worldwide, we provide our clients with an end to end, integrated business development and marketing platform to ensure they save time and money in gaining new business opportunities.
Based in Canary Wharf, London, we are in a period of strong growth led by the success of our one-day strategy meeting series. To react to the increase in demand for our services we are looking for a Graduate Life Sciences Producer to join our company through the next phase of our development.
Proventa’s mission: To be a successful platform for creating life-saving therapies and to facilitate the creation of a completely patient-centric pharmaceutical industry by building good relationships through the delivery of exceptional customer service and sound judgement.
Philosophy and culture: We treat others as we like to be treated. We believe the culture is the soul of the company – how we treat people defines who we are. Everyone in the company is part of the culture and contributes to its evolution.
Proventa’s vision: By encouraging key leaders and their companies to put the patient at the very heartbeat of every innovation. Sharing valuable insights and strategies to assist in the discovery, development and commercialisation of life-saving therapies.
Overall objectives of the role
You will be working on well-established industry recognised Life Sciences events with responsibility of researching then building cutting-edge events which solve meaningful problems for a multidisciplinary community of senior executives.
You will be reaching out to senior-level executives by phone to research the content of your strategy meeting which will address the industry’s most critical business challenges. You’ll use your research to write the agenda, secure the speakers, guide the delegate acquisition and marketing campaigns. You’ll also ensure the smooth running of the event onsite to achieve excellence in delivery.
* Carry out high-quality desk research, phone and face-to-face interviews
* Identify high-priority topics, leading organizations and potential speakers
* Identify target audience segments and potential sponsors for each topic
* Develop leading-edge agendas that corresponds to the needs of our audience and sponsors
* Source, test, recruit and brief high-caliber speakers to facilitate leading industry conversation
* Lead the event project team by supporting and advising operations, marketing, sponsorship sales and delegate acquisition
* Assist the marketing team to identify compelling messaging and ensure communications are accurate
* Assist the sponsorship team to ensure suitable sponsors are identified and targeted appropriately
* Build strong relationships with the brands editorial teams to ensure the meeting agenda align with the brands values and key messages
* Develop informal networks with practitioners to act as topic advisers and/or future speakers
Key skills and experience:
* A good life science degree from a reputable university
* A CV demonstrating what you are passionate about
* A natural passion for business research and an inherent curiosity
* Comfortable with high levels of phone activity speaking to business leaders
* Experience of working in a professional environment
* The ability to differentiate yourself to stand out in a competitive market
* Understand of Pharma Industry Product Lifecycle
* Degree educated or equivalent
* Base salary between £20k-£25k depending on experience
* International travel incentives and yearly bonuses based on sales targets being achieved
* Competitive bonus structure
* Competitive annual leave policy
* Additional paid leave for volunteering and personal days
* Monthly fun office events, competitions and incentives
* Charity volunteering days & matching scheme
* Employee Referral Scheme
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV