London Jobs Board
Mobile Fabric Engineer – London
£28,000 + Van, fuel and company package
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm + overtime
We have a fantastic opportunity working for one of the country’s leading FM companies. This opportunity is working on a retail contract based in central London working across a number of sites.
As a company they can offer career progression, job security and opportunities to up-skill. This contract has added benefits such as onsite restaurants, cafes, Baristas, and entertainment.
* As a Fabric Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the building fabric tasks on site are done on time and to schedule and to also look after your own work load.
* Whilst on site you will be carrying out a range of general maintenance.
* This could be anything from a simple lamp change to painting and decorating
* General maintenance such as putting up notice boards, basic plastering, door handles & locks etc
* Knowledge of L8 regs and being able to undertake tap temperature checks will also be required
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Demonstrate experience in the maintenance industry as a fabric engineer
* Undertake repairs and maintenance where necessary
* Experience with PPM's and log books
* Trades background preferred but not essential
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV