London Jobs Board
As Mobile HVAC Engineer you will be required to perform general maintenance and repairs in a renowned retailer's store. This contract is long running and you will become a key member within a family run large scale FM company. We are looking for a dedicated individual who is looking to progress within a well-known FM Service Provider.
Patch: Central London (approx. Oxford St to Hyde Park – including flagship stores)
* Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess
the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
* Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
* PPM works
* Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the HVAC
supervisor of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
* Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date.
* Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by City management.
* Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual's technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
* Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace
with technical developments.
– Level 3 Air Conditioning & Frigeration
– Holds COCN1/CODNCO1, CIGA1, ICPN1
– Experience within a similar role
– Experience within the retail sector
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Salary + van, fuel card, paid parking, BUPA health cover & much more.
(Double pay on Saturday & Sunday)
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV