London Jobs Board
Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for a EYFS teacher position? Do you want to work for an Outstanding academy where children are focused and therefore achieve?
This school in Southwark are currently looking for a qualified EYFS teacher to join their committed team of teachers on a full time permanent basis to start in September. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £43,000.
This Outstanding school are part of a large Federation which is a successful, highly collaborative and enterprising group of academies with nearly 30 years' experience of education in and around London. The Headteacher here has the freedom to set their own curriculum and way of doing things. However, all leaders share a commitment to give their young people an excellent education within a happy, caring and supportive environment. This academy has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishments, including updated classrooms, library expansion and a new Early Years area which provides children with a large, safe and engaging outdoor setting. The environment is designed to ensure that all children can access provision and facilities which will support their learning. Staff here ensure that children develop a genuine, life-long, love of learning and that every child flourishes. Teachers do this by providing the best possible education for ALL pupils.
The school is located in Southwark, South East London with excellent bus and train links from South and South East London and Kent.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a full-time EYFS teacher to join the team.
The teacher must:
Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)· Be experienced teaching in Nursery or Reception
· Be child focused and nurturing yet also driven to achieve targets
Be able to engage children by bringing lessons and activities to life!
Work effectively to uphold the schools high standards and outstanding Ofsted status
Engage well with colleagues, outside agencies, and childrens parents
By joining this school as EYFS teacher, they can offer you:
A competitive salary/rate of pay
Work in an Outstanding school with exceptional standards
A well organised and supportive school and federation leadership team
Opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills further with academy-wide CPD
Good levels of student behaviour
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
Great referral scheme
Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on (phone number removed) / .
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV