London Jobs Board
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding the Program Manager team to drive successful implementations of Vendavo’s Enterprise Software Solutions, within our Global customers.
The Opportunity: We’re a diverse bunch of people that care deeply about pricing theory, our clients, our people, and our SaaS products. As a Program Manager with Vendavo, you will play a critical role in managing cross-functional global teams, to ensure customer implementation success, including responsibility for the overall budget, statement of work, profitability, and developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. You will be the main point of contact for each customer project you manage. You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
* Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at the project and executive levels
* Drive strategic goals, oversee technical and functional specifications and generate and maintain detailed implementation plans
* Be responsible for overall project budget and project profitability
* Manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status, milestones, and risks
* Lead cross-functional global teams and associated work streams during the implementation
* Coordinate activities across other areas that may impact the program
* Provide governance structure and work with teams to monitor/drive stakeholder management and communications
* Lead scrum meetings and facilitate Agile principals
* Other duties as assigned
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV