London Jobs Board
Our client is a dynamic and high growth fintech that is rapidly becoming a global market leader. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced client facing Programme Director to join their team.
The Programme Director is responsible for the end-to-end management of projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements. The Programme Director will provide leadership to a distributed project team in multiple locations, and the proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project lifecycle. This may involve the delivery of a single large-scale project (budgets of +£30m) or multiple smaller projects.
Please note that we are looking for a significant senior level delivery background in either asset/wealth management, investment management or direct to consumer investment platform. Candidates without this background will not be considered.
The Programme Director role is a client-facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with customers, often at a senior level.
Programme Directors are responsible for the overall satisfaction of the customer, for supporting the growth and development of the customer platforms, and maximising the financial outcomes delivered by the customer platform (both in enhancement fees and service revenues).
This means ensuring platform services are successfully provided to Customers by:
* Ensuring the quality of delivery to customers is of a consistently high standard (project and service delivery).
* Be responsible for delivering the revenue target for existing customers (both enhancement fee and service revenue).
* Delivering technology and business change programmes in accordance with contractually agreed milestones, budgeted costs and group quality standards;
* The product/investment administration and custody service is delivered to Customers, as a minimum, in accordance with the contractually agreed service standards;
* The technology support service being delivered, as a minimum, in accordance with the contractually agreed service standards and group quality standards;
* Supporting and help shape Customers strategic development and growth objectives.
* Accountable for all business interfaces & interactions with Customers;
* Accountable for and achieves quantitative customer satisfaction standards in accordance with group objectives;
* Accountable for and achieves qualitative satisfaction standards via the feedback of Customers senior management to senior management (Group CEO, UK CEO and Group COO).
* 10+ years of experience in role with responsibility for customer delivery (service or project or both) with the ability to demonstrate consistent achievement of positive customer outcomes.
* Experience of delivering to revenue targets, and growing the value of customer accounts.
* Experience of managing stakeholders at Executive level.
* Outstanding team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
* Independent, self-directing and solution focused working style.
* Ability to think strategically and problem solve creatively. Able to evidence experience of implementing a continuous improvement culture in teams they have led previously.
* Innovative and forward-looking approach to people management and culture, operations, technology and system development
* Strong people leadership skills, with the ability to develop, motivate, and manage multi-disciplined teams.
* Ability to work across teams to build successful working relationships across multiple locations and team disciplines.
* Ability to effectively manage stakeholders to Executive level.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience of managing multiple projects across different national and international locations
* Experience managing delivery in a commercial environment
The Programme Director will have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be used to working in a highly pressurized and fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Director to work for an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization, offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Programme Director then please apply now for immediate consideration
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV