London Jobs Board
London – Basingstoke
£600 /day UMB (IN SCOPE of IR35)
6 Month Initial Contract
My client is a well-established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well-respected name, have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
They are now looking for an experienced Programme Manager, with previous expereince in Rail Projects covering; Civils, E&P and Off Track, to join their growing team due to an influx in work.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience within Programme Management in the Rail industry
* Working exposure to rail projects covering: Civils, E&P, Off Track
* Flexible to travel to sites between London and Basingstoke.
* Strong Communication skills and Stakeholder management experience
The role will involve:
* Managing/ monitoring contractors.
* Agree remit and success criteria of change projects with the relevant Executive Sponsors and Functional Directors.
* Manage the development and delivery of a programme of change projects in compliance with company processes and procedures.
* Programme control
For more information and a full job description, email your C.V to j a k e . p a r k e r
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV