London Jobs Board
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with civils experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London.
This is a company that has a proud record of promoting from within, so as they continue to grow there are excellent opportunities to progress into senior management.
* Manage 11kV and 33kV new connections and power distribution projects covering all aspects from a civils perspective, such as substation builds, working in the highway, excavation and reinstatement
* Be responsible for delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
* Put together Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Control of materials for schemes
* Liaise with councils / local authorities for streetworks and Distribution Network Operator (DNO) / Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
* Write project progress reports
* Work closely with all project stakeholders (client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities) to bring about successful project delivery
* Experience as a Project Manager within the power distribution / DNO / ICP / HV (11kV, 33kV) sector
* Qualification in Civil Engineering
* Strong site team management skills
* NRSWA Supervisor
To apply, contact Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV