London Jobs Board
Our Client is looking for an experienced Property Management Officer to join their vibrant team in London.
You will be the leasehold specialist within the Home Ownership team, managing all aspects of the property management and leasehold service end to end across your patch. You will take ownership for getting the job done effectively and keeping residents updated. With overall accountability to customers in your patch and ownership of their issues you will have the required authority, budget, skills and support to creatively and proactively address the needs of your residents.
You will be responsible for
Delivery of a property management and leasehold service to homeowner customers Providing a compliant, proactive and customer focused leasehold service to residents Service charges including setting budgets, managing costs and reconciling accounts. Income collection All aspects of engagement and consultation with residents
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes
* Property Management experience
* Experience managing the section 20 consultation process
* Experience setting and reconciling service charges
* Experience reading and reviewing lease agreements
* Experience of income collection processes including escalation for challenging cases.
* Experience of using contract management tools
* Successful experience of project, stakeholder and matrix management
* Experience in verbally presenting arguments or cases
* Report writing Qualifications and/or professional membership
* IRPM (Associate or Member) RICS
For any additional information, feel free to contact Chantelle at Yvonne Lewis Group
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV