London Jobs Board
Waltham Forest Council are currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Assessment Team!
Waltham Forest is a supportive and agency friendly authority with strong, supportive and long standing management! Excellent pay rates available for candidates with the right experience!
Key duties of the role include:
* Managing a caseload of children and families
* Carry out single assessments
* Prepare Conference report
* Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required
* Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals
* Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required
* Giving evidence in court when required
For this role you must:
* Hold a relevant Qualification – BA Hons, DiPSW..
* Be HCPC Registered
* Have completed your ASYE
* Have experience in Safeguarding Children, ideally in a Duty setting
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via this website or contact Sam at Eden Brown on (phone number removed)
Working with Eden Brown Synergy offers you a personal service from an experienced team, working closely with one consultant who is dedicated to finding you your ideal role. Our pay rates are highly competitive we offer a weekly payroll service and will provide you with a current DBS free of charge. We also have a fantastic referral scheme with the opportunity to earn £250 for referring a friend/colleague to us.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV