London Jobs Board
Purpose of the Role:
1. To plan and schedule appointments / programmed works across the division to achieve maximum productivity, ensuring that suitably qualified operatives are correctly and efficiently allocated always.
2. Work to very tight deadlines in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment to arrange, coordinate and reschedule appointments using a high level of excellent customer relation management to ensure that residents receive a high level of service.
3. To be adaptable and flexible in coordinating the delivering complex repairs using high level of trade knowledge to diagnose and schedule multiple interdependent appointments.
4. To monitor and take appropriate action in real time to prevent service failure to by rearranging appointment with residents based on continually reprioritizing the trade staff work, based on housing policy and legislative requirements.
5. To manage the customer feedback and instigate remedial action for poor service delivery, close liaison with the resident and service user.
1. Responsible for scheduling all appointments with customers for responsive and programmed works with suitably qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure business objectives are fully achieved within agreed timeframes.
2. To ensure that repairs are planned based on the appropriate time required for the works to be completed, wherever possible on the first visit, excellent understanding of the building processes required.
3. To continually manage the trade staff work schedule to maximise and ensure high productivity levels
4. To ensure that emergency orders are completed in the statutory required targets.
5. Using own initiative, proactively manage work orders using IT systems ensuring that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated, and accurate records are in place to monitor through to completion.
Person Specification/Selection Criteria
1. Experience of using work scheduling/planning systems ICT or manual.
2. Customer service skill relating to defusing service failure conflicts.
3. High level of knowledge relating to repairs tasks and the time to be allocated for individual elements. and the interdependency between various trade.
4. Skilled in the use of various contracts arrangements including schedule of rates time and materials and lump sums and standard minute values.
5. Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload to meet required deadlines.
Please apply below
Register your CV and be found by over 10,000+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV